What Is the National Ulcerative Colitis Alliance (NUCA)?
The National Ulcerative Colitis Alliance, or NUCA, is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization founded in 2017.
- Dedicated to serving the ulcerative colitis (UC) community
- Headquartered in Shrewsbury, NJ
- Board of Directors composed of advocates across the United States
- Your right-now support group, meeting you where you are in your disease
For those living with UC and the people in their lives, NUCA strives to improve current quality of life through education, support, community connections, and empowerment.
To champion support and education for the UC community
- Remove stigmas about UC
- Promote understanding of UC
- Create connections in the UC community
Board of Directors
Learn more about the NUCA volunteer Board of Directors composed of a broad range of UC advocates, patients, and experts, who also serve as chairpersons and members of NUCA program committees.
- Grow NUCA membership within the UC community
- Develop meaningful partnerships with organizations to improve the lives of people with UC
- Create nationwide awareness of NUCA and its benefits to people with UC
- Host educational events for people with UC and their caregivers
- Inform people with UC of the latest news through the launch of the “Did UC?” newsletter